it's Saturday....

Oh my gosH ! Haven't been updating these past few days ! GueSS I've been really LAZY and owh well I'm being too BUSY at the moment also.

Last nite, I was eagerly waiting to watch my favourite local band "ESTRANGED" on Musik Musik (for those of you who don't know it's on air every Friday night 9.30 pm @ channel tv3). Well, I don't really watched much tv these days. I didnt even know the exact time at first and ya do I even watch Musik Musik? Nay ! But I did last nite! Ekekeke ;p I was on the net frequently checking out stuffs. As I stumbled upon Estranged's latest news...According to their official website, they will performed live during that show. And the best part was, Accoustic version ! *Wondering* I was really wanting to know how it turned out to be....I've never seen they perform accoustic.But too bad my curiousity ended up with dissappointment ! Damn, they will be only on tv next Friday ! Who said they're gonna be on tv last nite on the website?? Aarghhhh....Guess I have to wait for another 1 week lah ! Huhuhu :(

Tho' I was so disappointed yesterday but I didnt wanna go to bed yet.... I saw Dino suddenly came online, and there I go again disturbing you...This cutie drummer from FReQuencY Cannon who just came back from a show...SoO sorry man, hope you're not annoyed ! You're hard to resist lah..Haha ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....