Life, I'm Thankful for.....

I am thankful to God for I am still here today. Thankful for the many abundant blessing which I have received today & all these years. Thank you for giving me the chance to live again. Only God knows what happened that particular day if He has chosen to let me leave this world so soon. He has showered me with beautiful people surrounding whom I get to see & smile the whole day through. Meeting new people & getting to know them further. Life is so much full of pain, not always a bed of roses but Life to me is always beautiful, Beautiful when you know how to appreciate others, when you know how to be thankful for everything. Without God, you will not have LIFE & the Happiness you seek. I learn to love the life I am Living right now. Though it's not perfect, it's still better than anyone else.

For this I am THankful for the Life you have given me for 23 years. I want to Live my Life to fullest ! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....