You misunderstood me.....

You can talked & tell me if you are not happy about it, say what you really wanted to say but you refused. Hiding it wont solve everything. Every little things has a solution to it. Now look what happened to us, causing a stir to our relationship is not what i'm expecting.

Sometimes I felt that I don't even know you at all. When I told you yesterday I didnt mean that I wanted to cancelled what we have been planning for all this while. I'm not that kind of person la. I would not spoil it for anything. I just told you that to shorten the days because of I'm scared I wouldnt have enough leave. But if you're not okay about it then we should go on with the trip. I wouldnt mind at all.

I just wanted your OPINION thats it ! But then you always misunderstood what I wanted to say. You wont even listen when I wanted to talked it OVeR ! OMG, come lah its a SMall thing & you're trying to make it a BIG DeaL....Why make it such a FuSS? Suddenly you're acting like a Lil' kid....DUH! I'm not sure if I say the WRONG words, but if I did I'm SOo SORRY ! If you're Hurt & I'm Hurting more.... :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....