Pic courtesy from www.msluvartz.deviantart.com

Slowly and tenderly it began to fade. I am not sure if this is what I really want. It all began with a beautiful beginning but now I predicted it is going to be the end.Not now. But soon,eventually....Do I see the rainbow after the rain? Or is it the cloud will always turned to grey? Why do I keep myself in despair? It's not like it's end of the world. I used to think that it is an amazing thing to have. Today it is like it meant nothing. Yes, nothing at all. It made me whole before. After that it vanishes like a magic. Wanting that chances again seems yesterday already. Devastated? If you ask me? The truth? Totally! I used to hide it but now just let the truth reveals...What hurts the most is definitely something I aint want to know.Prepare for the worst cause it's already coming. I just wished I should have felt and see it coming sooner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....