070707? Wow definitely a date to remember......

Yeap,today is 7th July 2007....

Lots of GoOd and HaPPy things happened ! Urmm, owh well there's one Bad thing happened though haha...I'm just sO happy I need tO shout-out to the world! But seriously I really got no time to write all the things I need to mentioned now....tomorrow's gonna be yet another busy day so I'll probably update this when I have time....it's time consuming and I ought to go to bed right now.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

*CHeeRs*

EDITED

I've been pretty busy lately....here's what happened on the 7th of July....

The pictures of Mac Oliver & Kathleen say I do


My cousin Mac Oliver chose an exact beautiful date to tie the knot with his pretty wife Kathleen :)



Will be updating more pictures soon...
CoNGRat's AgaiN ! ;)

Another thing happened that night....

Shirley informed me kinda last minute that Joa wanted to bring us out to Pizza Ria in Damai for dinner. I was kinda unsure whether to go or not cause it was pretty tight schedule because of my cousin's wedding. The mass was in the morning and straight after that is the reception which was held at Tun Fuad hall. Though it was a busy day, I did went out with them. Joa took Shirley before picking me up at my place. But one thing happened. His car were not in good shape so my dad checked his car and told him that he can't drive his car that moment. So instead, dad asked Joachim to drove my dad's car taking us, Shirley and I out for dinner. Off we went to Damai. Met up with Ranie there and there we were waiting for our food. Lapar giler suda after Joachim trying to fixed his car...hehehe what a day! Finally ya? After one year later baru boleh jumpa. We were all talking as if there were no tomorrow, endless chat, updating stuffs what we were up to recently....there goes Shirley and Ranie with their stuffs and as usual Joa and I always felt out of place. But thank goodness we both have our very own side of story! Hehehe...we always click don't we? ;) After dinner, Joachim sent Shirley home first while we continue our journey to my place. Chat for awhile outside. The night end with a warm hug from Joachim. Thanks for the wonderful night my friend! One more pizza before you leave for Kl aights? Hehehe =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....