behind the heart of a survivor....

Silence just conquered me,I didnt uttered a word. Those words that came out from your mouth just felt like killing me. I felt as someone's gonna shoot me and let me die on spot. What you did almost made me cry. But I didnt, I keep it inside. I am learning to hide my feelings. I guess I don't wanna be a bad person so shhh I never say a word...I am more a stronger person nowadays.

Even when someone left me here alone recently, when I need dat person the most, but I don't mind. Thinking dat him/her will only be there when they needed you, thats sux like totally! It's hurts. I know. Being too close but havent had much to say. I'm still surviving till this stage. But will I make it to the finishing line? I hope so....

owh well...
"Let's leave it all behind, Forget that we have painted rainbow together, What's left are colourless, A note of thank you for the memories.....-Eudora Maluna Manggala 23rd July 2007"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....