Currently listening to: Spanish Guitar by Toni Braxton ( yeah,yeah I'm a fan when it comes to anything involving Spanish ;) )

Since I'm at home most of the time nowadays, I wanna try to make my time to blog as often as I can. Reading Kenny Sia's blog frequently makes me wanna blog more each day. But it seems that everytime I wanna post something, my head turned BLANK ! Haha..To tell guys the truth, I hardly had anything on my mind right now...What to blog ah? Heehe...Oklah, I'll tell guys what I'm up to these days...

For today, 5 things only lar k....Here goes...

1. I'm being a gOody-gOody recently
It's not dat I've been a bad person all this while, it's just that I stayed home
most of the time. No more going out late nights after working hours. Kinda missed
it though. *sigh* :(

2. I survived without having MY BLACK COFFEE FOR WEEKS!
Can you believe it? Not only Black Coffee lah, I even hadnt drank my favourite
Frappucino in weeks! Yikes, dats CReePy!! Haha =p

3. Haven't had shopping for real in malls in awhile! Uwaaaaaa.....I dO my shopping
online these days....But it aint the same! Where's the thrill of shopping online?
NONE Lah...NO SHOPPING BUDDY hUHU...Last item purchased: A Dress and A handbag :(

4. PROJECT BAZOoKA ! I wanna be part of it!
Was thinking 'bout it recently, since I love supporting local acts, I might as
well become a part-timer or a volunteer in this project. this project thingy
sounds sOo interesting and it's definitely me! I love this kind of stuffs Kudos
to the 2 person behind it, Yuri and Khailee :)

5. Last but NOT least,
MiSsing SoMeONe Out tHeRe!
Who? You're asking me? NaH, am NOT TELLING! Let's just say someone worth missing &
worth cuddling? KIDDING! Not ONE but lotsS...HaHa ;D



" Appreciate those who do same to you, Keep those circle of friends who are well worth keeping and be there for you through ups & down....If they only find you when you are in crowning glory, then you should like just forget about it!"
Eudora Maluna Manggala 25 July 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....