The Borneo Orchid Show 2007



Venue: 1st Beach, Tanjung Aru, Sabah, Malaysia.



Yours truly & her 2 other siblings went to the Orchid Show. It was indeed a beautiful Sunday after church. The weather was not that very Hot plus it does make me feel little SeXay tho' I know I'm NOT ! And as usual, my face were bare without make-up...Haha =p





They were already alot of people around when we arrived there. Since it was also the last day for the event, everyone took the oppotunity to see various kinds of orchids going to be displayed that day. They were like Lovely Orchids and hybrid & unique shapes too! I must say that the venue for the orchid show are Awesome cause I felt as if I was inside the rainforest for awhile. It's been awhile I went out travelling. So seeing how wonderful they made the place with the mini garden, complete with mini waterfalls, and mini jungle-like makes me feel owh so happy! Heehe talking bout a Nature lover like me =)















The exhibition




Besides that, they were also cactus around. I don't really fancy those kind of plants though. I am not sure why some people loves cactus so much. It has thorns & duh! it hurts people when you're accidently bumped on it! But I know it last longer even when it is not maintained lah! Hehehe =p

After alot of walking through colourful orchids & endless counts of snapping pictures, it was getting HOTTER & we were sweating like hell...and owh well, we also found some hot rides outside ! Drooling over the green PORSCHE I just fell in Love with!


*Thinking* When can I get One?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....