Charity Sunday....

Have you ever felt like you always wanted something but you never get it? You go insane over something you can't have even how much you work for it? That's what I used to think of myself. I always longing for something I want so much in life. It's not that I am not grateful for what I have right now. It's just that being Human, I want to seek pleasure and not satisfied until we get what we wanted. But on that particular last Sunday, something made me realize how grateful am I today....

Dad and his 2 lovely daughters went off to a town called Kota Belud (its a small town in Sabah, Malaysia) on the 19th of August 2007. As my Dad was always constantly enjoy travelling with his 4wd & that his children got this bloody adventurous type since they were a little kid, he decided to help the priest & some of the people from our church in lending a hand doing charity. Mum and my younger brother couldnt make it that day, so it was just the 3 of us. It was a rather HOT day but it was nevertheless a Great day! Plus I got sick at the end of the day! I shouldnt have eaten dat bloody Tom Yam! Haha =p

Eventhough I got sick til I felt like fainting, But THank God at least I've learned a thing or two from the day trip.....The feeling of being so Thankful to the Almighty for what He had bestowed & showered on me....And thus I am Satisfied for What I have Today, Eventhough I am Not Rich but Seeing my Life is way better than someone else makes me appreciate my surroundings and it does make me whole ! =)

Let's see what pictures did I took that day....

:: I'm feeling a lil' better after an hour nap & the medicine Dad bought for me! =) ::

Still smiling and sempat lagi bah kan posing for the camera...I was trying to forget that my stomach ache hurts! =p

:: The road less travelled ::

I took this on our way back to KK....

:: The 2nd church we've visited ::


:: Moi at Kg. Tingkalanon ::

Please ignore my tired-looking face, I was not feeling well bah..

:: Cloudy Sky ::

It was dark and it's going to rain!

:: Kg. Tingkalanon ::

Part of the villagers houses...

:: Kg. Tingkalanon AGAIN ::



That's my dad four wheel drive ! =)


These boys looking for just the right pair of shoes being donated to them.


The little boy in yellow observing his elderly choosing the clothings.


The villagers browsing through the cloths.


Busy searching for the items they need & suitable for them.

::The Signboard ::

At St. Barbara's Catholic Church.

:: The Cross ::

Yet another picture of St. Barbara's.

:: The View of Kg.Morion ::

I love the sky! =)

:: First church visited dat day ::

The villagers of Kg. Morion.

:: The Hard-Working Guys at Work ::

They were taking out the stuffs from the 4-Wheel-Drive. Spot my daddy's back ! Heehe ;)

:: The Busy Villagers ::

Constantly browsing through stuffs donated.

:: Spotted this young boy ::

He's so engrossed over the book =)

:: My model for the day ! ::

Sorry ate' I couldn't resist posting this ! Hahaha =p

:: Inside the church ::

The villagers going through the items donated.

:: Yeap, it is SHE AGAIN ::

The photographer for the day! SoO BusY ah yoU? Ahaks =p

:: Kg. Morion's Church::

At St. Mary's =)

That's it from me for now....It's raining heavily outside, I think ought to do something better !

Take Care
*Cheers*

xoxo =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....