it's almost midnight and i'm sitting & relaxing in my owh-sOo-comfort zone ! what? on a Merdeka's eve night? yeah, im sure alot of Malaysian's out there are partying hard for Merdeka's countdown....i know, i know...owh well, no more of it liao *sigh*

gotta be honest here, i aint feeling dat Patriotic thingy at all! excuse me , if you ask me, i should be proud being a citizen of Malaysia but i'm sorry i just dont have it in my heart right now. but at least, Frequency Cannon got me glued in to the song '50 tahun' their Merdeka single. it sure does help bringing me some of the feeling lah =)

since its gonna be a holiday tomorrow, i might as well make use of the time i have. Ha, i wish i dont need to work on saturdays =(

tomorrow is definitely gonna be yet another busy day for me. or i will probably end up doing nothing at all. once in while its gonna be heaven =p

my mind is full of stuffs to think right now....
sO much things to do, so little time...
but still there are certain things i'm all excited about
& im soO looking forward to =D

im not sure what exactly i wanna blog actually coz i cant seem to think straight nowadays....maybe im getting crazy? hahaha not!
maybe coz theres too many happy jolly moments coming by. i cant even remember that someone got My Plans RUINED ! owh at least i just dont wanna think about it anymore....

owh ya wanna share with you all that one of the reason that makes me happy today is because i found a long lost friend who i used to go to kindergarten with! mind you, kindy man! twas a long, long time ago! it's been ages but at last i found that of friend of mine on the net. ( will be updating bout dat soon =) )

Somehow i found out that part of today wasnt dat bad after all! When every person brings out the smile in you, it makes you happy! Thank God for the 3 man in my life today! Need I not mention names? No need lah....its You, You & You =p

Take Care
*Cheers*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow!! 3 man??? good for u..hehehehe..I didn't feel the merdeka feeling too..was at home that merdeka eve too..sleeping and don't care about the people who's celebrating merdeka..maybe next year i'll be more patriotic..anyway, if i have my car back soon we go for a night out k..I miss our hangouts!!!
Eudora said…
goOd for me? hahaha =p
nite-out? sure can,, can =)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....