I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....

I've been listening to a local english band called Frequency Cannon songs since I've got to know the drummer, Azril Dino from MySpace a couple of months ago...back then, I never knew who he was. I just tot that he's some guy who got a band and is so into music. But after a while I got to know that he's actually Andy's elder brotherlah! You know Andy? The drummer from Estranged bah! Hehe :) Andy & Dino the 2 drummers I love! Hehe ;)



The band, FCannon were the Grand Champion for the 1st season of Hitz.Tv's BLast Off pulak! Of course I did watched Blast Off since the 1st season but didnt noticed that this guy is actually the drummer from Frequency Cannon...what the? We chatted on msn frequently and until a few chats then I got to know more about him & figured out he is one of the 3 talented drummers...I tot dat these guys (FCannon) were supposed to have an album by then but to my suprised, a BiG NO, NO.. What toOk u guys sO LONG? I mean they actually have few songs that caught my attention the minute I listened to their songs on Channel V's AMP website..I dunno lah if its just Me or maybe it's just bcoz it's my cup of tea or something...Im not sure juga lah..BUT seriously speaking they r GoOd! GoOd? I mean AWESOME! the drummer told me dat they only just recently got ACTIVE back to the music scene...most probably coz most of them have a real day time profession and music is only as a part time....now dat they have their feet back on stage again...theyve certainly got alot of commitment to make and it aint dat easy! I could see them struggling & juggling through time to get an album done already! I kesian them wor! What to do lah kan, I'm sure all the hard work will definitely pay off & well at least i think its gonna be worth it someday aint it? ;)




Who are the guys?

Now & Then..


ACTUALLY, I only knew Dino the drummer but never really met him in person lah. SoO, I shud start with Dino then...


Azril Dino Malik- Some say he's shy & quiet in person but the way he is on Msn is very friendly & funny! The drummer who loves horror movies toO much! The drumming thingy runs in the family, the minute his dad bought him & his siblings his eldest bro Rudy from PoP Shuvit & Azwin Andy from the band Estranged a full set of drums at home. On stage, head bangs more than all the other members combined. Stays at home more often than his 2 brothers & replaced them when their out of the country! Has a cute cat named WoOfie =)


Kuachee - Vocalist & plays different kinds of instrument. A dental doctor by profession and has a clinic at an army camp?
Hmmm not sure bout dat tho'...Plays an unmentionable number of instruments and makes occasional odd noises.


Yuri Wong - A Peranakan guy from Malacca. The youngest of 2 brothers.Constantly looking for new guitar gear and searching for the sound in his head. Doesn’t want to admit it, but has turned yuppie. Has another band & 2 guitars named Daphne & Jacqueline hehe =)


Azrul - Oldest and wisest member in the band, nicknamed after a cute blue Japanese cat with no ears.


Siva - Self-dubbed ’Sporty Cannon’. Diving fanatic and constantly thinks of shooting paintballs at his friends.


Why am I writing about the guys from Frequency Cannon here?


I just think they deserved to get promoted. And the fact that I am sOo loving these guys! Having listened to 4 their songs plus the sample of '50 tahun' (What SAMPLE? I've got the FULL VERSION from Dino just now! Thanks =) ),makes me think their first album is sure definitely gonna be a HIT one lah hO ! My personal favourite 2 songs are GIRL & FAME AND GLORY (the video can be found at my Friendster profile =) )I love it when I can gO jumping around with a song & makes me happy all day long! That's what I love about Fcannon, keeping me feel energetic and alive with dat catchy song! I know they were supposed to release their album this month of August following their Merdeka single but due to some reason & clashed with some other local english bands, it's a good thing they postponed it to after Raya! At least I won't get a hole burned down to my pocket...Hehe =p

Well For more information about this band and their songs, you can check out their official website by simply clicking Frequency Cannon's Official Website link which is on the left side of my blog !

Frequency Cannon Rawks My Sox !
I really wanna meet these guys lah...

(P/s : To the band FCannon, if u guys happened to read this, I hope u guys don't mind me "curi" the photo's ya? haha =p ...And guys, hope things are doin' well with everything *Cheers* =) )

Comments

nv.vn said…
Wah. Panjang oso ur blog. Gila weh. Gila in the good sense. Hehe. God work there. =]. At least u know a thing or 2 bout them to write that long. Man. U're good! Hehehe. =]. Triple credits to u. Hee. What bout Estranged? =pp
Anonymous said…
Hi Miss eudora,

YAh!! WOohoo. thx for yoru support. We'll come down one day & gig at your area ok! We'll defintiely do that. It's just sonner or later hehe. let's hope it's really sooner ehhe

rawk on

DINO
www.fcannon.com
www.myspace.com/frequencycannon
http://amp.channelv.com/fcannon
Anonymous said…
hey hey i read also damn flattered wei hehe.

come over kl la. i give mananampal nippon free for u. im a civilian already hehe.

best regards rock on and many thanks for the support wei :)

kuachee
www.fcannon.com
kuachee@yahoo.com
www.sayasukapukuldinosampainangis.com.my
Anonymous said…
rock on girl!...thank you so much for supporting us! :)
Anonymous said…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs908pMCeFk

i love this band so much!
krazyfcannongirl
Chindianboy said…
Hi Eudora!

Thank you for enjoying our music.. it makes all the hard work worthwhile :)

You'll definately get a signed copy once the long awaited album is out!

We're dying to do a gig down at your area and you'll get VIP tix if we do ;)

Rawk on!

Siv @ Sporty Cannon
Anonymous said…
Wow..na..you can become the music commentator now..Good Job...eh the guy on the first pic...Cute!!!;-) anyway keep up the good work ya
Eudora said…
Hey Everyone! Thanks for the comments! Really appreciate it! *Cheers* =)

Yvonne- Ya bah! Panjang blog kamek this time...Seriously never tot I could write this long! Hehe...Triple credits? Wow, Thanks! Estranged? Will be blogging about them soon... =)

Dino- Hi Mr. Dino! Hope to see u in my hometown real soon. Ya I hope sooner too...Heehe ;)

Kuachee- Hey bro! I'm glad u're flattered! Heehe..I get a free treatment for my teeth? If like dat ah, sure I'll come over to pay a visit at ur clinic! =) btw, is the website " www.sayasukapukuldinosampainangis.com.my " really exist? hurmmm =p

Yuri - Hello Yurisan! I love your song Red Dress ! Ya, was hoping to meet u guys someday too...I'll make sure dats gonna happened! =)

Funkcat- Is dat you Azrul? Heehe =)

Anonymous- I'm sure you love this band as much I did! =)

J.Siva- Hi Siv! A signed copy & VIP tix for me? Great! Thanks ya! Dat makes me HAPPY ! Heehe =)

Moon- A Music Commentator? I've always wanted to become one! Heehe... Which guy? There's 2 & both are CUTE! Haha =)
nv.vn said…
OMG. You're so good!! =]

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?