3rd Sabah International Folklore Festival 2007

Geez, was supposed to post this earlier but guess I was soO caught up with something nowadays. Seriously, I aint got mood to even blog about this event. Anyway, Went to the Folkdance competition on the 6 of September 2007, 7 p.m at the Sabah Cultural Centre (which is few minutes away from my home) with Gayle, Vira & My Aunty & Uncle.This was the 1st day of the event. It was a Fun night witnessing this kind of event as it only comes once in 2 years and I must say it's worth it & the ticket only cost RM 10 per night! Cheap right? So, people if you kind of missed the folkdance that night, you might wanna consider going in the next 2 years lah! Heehe =)

Here's few pictures with LOW QUALITY of Folkdance Part One in non particular order. Yeah, I'm sOo soO damn lazy even to arrange! Haha =p

I found this outside the hall after the event.
This was at the boOth.

Some of the Russian stuffs that caught my eye! Heehe =)

SoO CUTE I want ! Note to Loved Ones : Those who are always travelling & if you happened to see this around RUSSIA, do send me as a souvenir aights? =p




Even The Harvest Festival Queen 2007, Jo-anna Sue Henly were there singing the theme song for the night.




Beautiful Kazakhstan ladies.....




Those Russian guys I've been eyeing on.....They're pretty good looking you know! Shhh..Hahaa =P


Poland dancers doing their thing ! =)


The Polish people who sang Malay songs that night...Wow I'm IMPRESSED ! Like totally! =D


The 2 Russian Ladies who were so famous after the event. Everyone wanted a picture with them....Including Me! But NO, I'm not posting it here though! =p


Russian dancers are AMAZING! Popular with their gymnastics skills, it's my FAVOURITE of the night! =)


I am definitely not a fan but gotta say that the Indian dancers are soO ENERGETIC, it makes me wanna joined in the dance too! Ahaks =)

The Chinese Dancers

I seriously think that this is how my ancestors in China looks like. Small & Petite like me ! =)


Me, Myself & the Ticket! =)


Venue of the Night!

Didnt went to the Folkdance Part 2 but I heard that RUSSIA won! Yeah, the one that I've predicted! Thought sO...Hee =)

Comments

nv.vn said…
Wuoh. Those Russian guys. Shud have tapau some for me. LOL. =]. Cool event anyway. Waaa. I miss Sabah!!
Eudora said…
Haha..yalor ! I forgot to tapau the Russian guys ! Huahahaha....Next time I tapau lah k? For the both of us...one for you, one for me. Fair & Square.LOL =))

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....