Congrates !!!!!!!

Finally someone popped the BIG question to you ya?
No wonder lah your weekend is in Langkawi. Just the right place & the right time ;)
Heehe....to the both of you congratulation! I can't wait for the Big day! I've been waiting for this to happened. At last! I wonder when's mine going to be? Hurmmm =p

To the white man who's gonna say 'I do' to my beautiful cousin, I hope you take good care of her cause I know you will....I'm just so HAPPY for the both of you right now, I'm SPEECHLESS indeed!

By the way, Can I come to the reception in the UK?
Please, please, please....
I just LOVE UK ! I'll promised I behave when I get there! Haha =)

Congrates Once Again!
With Lotsa Love xoxo

Comments

Miji-Marsh said…
nana..thanks!! you know..only today i checked my yahoo mail..then I found your blog invitation. Been missing your blog so long!! saw the bak kut teh makes me so so hungry..keep it up k..!!
Eudora said…
you're welcome. heehe...sure no problem! thnx too =)
Unknown said…
Hi, thanks for this. Yes, of course I will look after your beautiful cousin and very happy to be part of the family!
Sorry to disappoint though, there won't be a reception in the UK - I don't know enough people there these days to raise a decent party and have lived in some other countries over the last few years so my friends come from all over the world.

So we're going to import everyone to Sabah and show them how to celebrate Penampang-style!
Eudora said…
Hi Simon! You're welcome. Thanks for dropping by.

Too bad there won't be any reception in the UK. I would love to go there. Someone even offered to picked me up at Manchester airport if there is. Haha =p

Yeap, you're right! Would love to meet your family & friends and show them the way we celebrate it here...Heehe *Cheers* =)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....