Events I've MISSED OUT !

1. The Rainforest Music Festival 2007

An event on-going every year held in Sarawak, where traditional music comes to you from all over the world, the chances you could meet new faces & make friends with them and it's like a Summer party all night long! ( Im talking as if I've been there before but nope not yet! I've been thinking of going for last few years but never really got serious to it =[ )
ALMOST made it....
Just one step closer.....
Don't wanna talked about it BUT Uwarghhhhhhh......*sob*sob*



2. The Jazz Festival

The 1st of it kind in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

3. Bedroom Music Show

The first time doing it LIVE in KK ! BMS features local singers & musicians who got to play in one venue almost every week in KL.
A friend of mine, Mia Palencia & my favourite local English singer, Reza Salleh were even there that night! *sigh* I can't believe I missed his show here! I've been promoting his Cd to everyone and I didnt get to catch him performed Live!

But it's Okay. Maybe next time. One thing I've learned this year, No more making plans with someone who arent committed to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....