I hope they win.....

I just got a message from Yvonne the other day. She reminded me about the Anugerah Era '07. Which I have totally forgotten about! Thank God I've got no plans this Saturday. And even if I do, I ought to cancelling it! Haha =p So I'll be probably stucked at home watching Astro that night ! Thanks Yvonne for reminding, I think I got short term memory this few days! Ahaks ;)

Speaking of Anugerah Era '07, the band ESTRANGED, my favourite local band hee =D, has been nominated 2 Categories !

Last Year, they won the Favourite Local English Act at the Anugerah Era 2006.

The 2 Nominations Anugerah Era Awards
(Era Radio Awards)

Band Pilihan (Favourite Band Category)
1. Dewa
2. Estranged
3. Samsons
4. Sofaz
5. Spider

Lagu Rock Pilihan (Favourite Rock Hit)
1. 3 Malam Tanpa Bintang - FIQ
2. Dewi- DEWA
3. Farhana(Puteri Bumi Kenyalang)
- JINBARA
4. Itu Kamu-ESTRANGED
5. Mahakarya Cinta-FAIZAL

Well I just hope they Win lah !

As what Yvonne said to me, " Awardssssss sound so much better!" Ya, hafta agree wit u darl! Let's jz hope they get those 2 awards! *Fingers crossed* Since u wont b able to watch it,I'll text u on ur cellphone if they win k? No worries! =)

By the way, it will be held at the Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands on the 8th of September 2007 at 8.30 p.m. Don't forget to catch it LIVE at Channel 4 on Astro Ria!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....