My blog entry is getting crappier these days.....
SoO before I get crapping here once more, might as well leave you guys with this music video from a local band. Yes, another local band. Told you I support local music industry! =)

'MARA BAHAYA' BY POP SHUVIT



I don't know why I think I'm starting to like this video.
I'm humming this song already. It'll probably gonna be stucked in my head for weeks!
HELP Heee =D

Guess who's in the music video?
One of My favourite Drummer of Course! No, not a member of Pop sHUvIT though!
Haha =p

Okay,okay I'll leave this short & sweet for today.
You guys take good care aights?

EnjoYyyyyy !!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....