My Weekend Trip 22/09/07 Part 1

Guess where?

Yup, I went to Mesilau Nature Resort last weekend with my family but my elder sister have to missed it for an important office meeting! As usual, I escaped from work! Hate working on Saturdays when we're supposed to be resting at home like the Government staffs...toO bad ya?

If you're wondering where in the world is Mesilau....
It's in Kundasang, Sabah. The area or town where Mount Kinabalu is. Sabah's version of Genting Highland! Haha =)

There's a 2nd trail here from Mesilau to Mount Kinabalu. They say the view is more nicer than the 1st trail from Kinabalu Park but the route in Mesilau is longer by 2km compared to the first trail.

::The Restaurant::

A Great Place to Dine serenade by the Beautiful View.

:: This is where we stayed ::

Witti Range~

::How it looks like::


Nice ya? Hee =D

::The Sibling's BedroOm::

I had a very goOd night sleep here. The place where I had my sweet dream after that cold night I felt like my brain were freezing to death! Haha =p

::Comes complete with.....::


::The BathroOm::


ok,ok juak lah! Satisfied...heehe =)

::at the sitting & tv area::

I just love the lights! =)

To Be Continued.....

Comments

nv.vn said…
Wahhh. Mesilauuuu.. Kundasang... My heaven... Lol. I miss those place. I just hope that i can go there end of this year. Huhu. =]. U really had fun there. Jealous bah sia sama kamu. =pp
Eudora said…
Heehe ya I did. U shud cOme back more Often u knOw. weLL, u can always gO there next time! =)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....