ShoOt, shoOt & capture on the Friday 7 September 2007

My colleague, Deb & I spent the whole day at a high school in the heart of Kota Kinabalu yesterday. Just in case you were wondering what we were doing there, we were there to capture photographs of students for their I.D Card as usual. Everytime we were asked to do this kind of assignments, we try to enjoy our outdoor work as much as possible as we don't do this often. Being outside, we get to work freely without looking at the Boss face & we get to escape from the endless phone calls , printings & more over-loaded paper work! Trust me, you will get bored easily being inside the office all the time ! Haha =p

But being outside the work place is not always that fun. Most people thought that taking pictures of students, teachers or government staffs is an easy job to do. But for us, it is kind of hectic sometimes. You have to deal with people with all kinds of attitude and coming from different walks of life. Sometimes you get a lil fed -up with kids running around, can't sit still, being noisy when you're trying to snap a perfect picture of them. Gosh, kids these days are so spoiled, they just would not listened to adults anymore! I can't picture myself having kids like those in the future...geez punya lah hard to handle.....Heehe....But at least there's always a few cute & innocent ones that listened to you when you told them to & never fail to put a Smile on my face! So guess I'll better make sure that my future kids behave like an obedient one =)

Still a day of photo-shoot would not be completed without....

LoOk what we decided tO dO after the photo-shoot session ended!

Pictures of yours truly and her crazy colleagues!
Finally you guys will see who I worked with....


Me,Shen,Deb & James.


Me,Deb & James


Deb, Shen & Me

ToO Bad Vincent is MiSsing tho'.....Guess he will have to join us next time!

It was indeed Fun Yesterday! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....