Small dinner party at my place =)

Last Wednesday on the 12th of September, we had a small dinner party at my place with a few of family members. My Aunt & Uncle from Labuan came to KK that day before heading to my cousin's place in Kuching, Sarawak the next day with my grandparents. As usual Dad prepared meal to welcomed them. We had the Chinese Bak Kut Teh that night! In case you were wondering, Bak Kut Teh is actually a Pork mix with herbal soup. What's special about it...It's Homemade! =D

The Simple Dishes For the Night!

Sorry, the picture is not in a nice position as I had to rushed taking this picture cause everyone is hungry & ready to dig in the food anytime! Haha =p

As always, I got to play with Madeline my niece, get her attention & go snapping her pictures while the others indulged in some tasty-fying Bak Kut Teh

She's such an Instant model! heehe =)
Ang cute cute talaga diba?

I even get a volunteered-model!

Smiling & posing to the camera all the way....
That's Moses my cousin, he can't stopped asking me to take his pictures! =)

All and all it was a Good night cause its been awhile seeing my aunty & uncle from Labuan. And my niece Madeline too. Too bad my nephew, Michael were not there.

Comments

nv.vn said…
Oh. Bak Kut Teh! Geez. I love the soup. Delicious =p~~~. Hahaha.
Eudora said…
ya my favourite bah! hee =)
nv.vn said…
Heee.
Oh. Ur niece. Madeline. She's adorable. Chubby2 cheeks. =pp
Eudora said…
Haha ya chubby2 cheeks like the aunty also! Heehe ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....