Someone got me soO into this one particular website which I'm not mentioning cause I'm not paid to promote the website! Someone's getting a new phone & its 3g...Plus its Cheaper there compared to Malaysia! Eeeeee....*jealous mode* Hee =D Anyways, I was browsing through that website and found this! It's SONY ERICSSON & it's GOLD. I fell soO in Love with it till I even forgot what's the model of it! Mind you...Geez, talked about being soO caught up with this thingy! Haha =p





It's not that I care much about getting myself an expensive toy. For me,as long as I can text or call my loved ones & friends, then I'm okay with it! I can survived with an old Sony Ericsson of mine! =) And further more, a 3g phone would sound so lavish on me & I wouldnt wanna be broke just so I can get a latest cellphone....I guessed I'd better stick to earning money for travelling! =)

But it doesnt mean I wouldnt want one as a gift.*hint hint*
SoO, if you happened to have extra...why not share it with me?
A Xmas gift will do...haha kidding! =p

Comments

nv.vn said…
Oh. Cool hp model u have there. It looks similar to SE S500i. Hehehe. Oh. I wont steal ur cat btw. I'll steal someone's cat that i dont know who's the owner. LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....