Things may have changed these past few weeks or even I might say months
Things are ought to be different now
What is left, it is all a history
It will never be same I know
But one thing for sure I'll never did forget the precious moments we had together
From babies to diapers, cotton candies to coffee nights, shopping spree to local gigs....

A big thank you for the memories
Last year was the best year of all and it had never been any better
I always thought I knew everything about you but I guess I don't....
The cold days of virtual winter are finally over,
I guess we better stick to reality summer.

This is the day I hope you grew older but much more wiser,

Maligayang bati....
I know you got what you want!

Comments

ms_danne said…
gosh.. u did not post that!! now that u got ur blog in private, u can speak ur mind la... hahahha..

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....