to Mister Donut with Love!

Mi Amor Senor Donut? Hahaha =)

That's just the box =p

Heehehe...

ya, I Love You Mister Donut! Haha =p

Since my favourite Donut stand can't be found around town nearer me, so I've decided to asked Daddy's favour to buy me one on his recent trip to the Land of Smile! It's more or less like Dunkin Donut which is available in our country, Malaysia, but I just love this more! =) It's been like almost a year missing eating that donuts. Looking forward to eat MORE on my next trip to the Philippines....Yay! Craving for it I could eat like a whole lot of it!

Have a peek what's inside....


Here's exactly how it looks like...

Looks Masarap diba?
Nyum,nyum mi favorita!

Maraming Salamat Po, Daddyko! Heehehe ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....