When September comes....

The title above reminds me of that one song I used to love! Heehe =)

Today marks the 1st day of September.
My colleagues & I were still in a holiday mood at the office just now. Since its a half-day working on a Saturday so everyone were only there to waste time & get paid for....plus the Boss were not in the office! It was a Double Yay, Joy Joy! haha =p

Let's see whats gonna happened this month...Hmmmm

I think this month is ought to be a busy one. There's gonna be birthdays happening around the corner. Holidays coming up after that...YAY! And In few weeks time I'll be off on a road trip with my family. Vacation I Love ! My family the Adventurous one! Heehe =) Next thing...Uncle Gideon's wedding! Ooh, I love weddings! Gonna get well dressed for this one! As a matter of fact, I Need some ShOpping tO do.....Phew!

There's alot to mention here but I think I ought to go to bed now.....
My minds killing me, my eyes are kinda tired & Im damn full of that KFC just now...talked about late nite snack, I think I'll be fat! Haha =)

U guys take care ya...
~CheeriOs~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....