I Got Tagged?

Gosh, I hate doing this ! Thanks to you sis, I'm not sure whether I want to do this. I've been missing in action from the blogging arena these few days. Sorry guys! I guess I need my inspiration back !

And Where the heck has the 'Inspiration' gone?

*singing*

When you're gone the pieces of my heart I'm missing you.....

Okay, okay enough 'bout dat!

Actually, I can't even recall the most embarassing moment I had right now. But I guess this one can consider lah heehe =p. I think the most embarassing moment I had was last year at Warisan Square. The first time I went & watch my favourite local band, ESTRANGED performed. The night where I got sweaty in crowds & dance like it never hurt. As the matter of fact, I was standing there for hours without even realizing that I was wearing wedges heels for goodness sake! Haha =) The embarassing moment came when Rich (the vocalist) asked the crowd who knew how to sing the chorus of their song! I was one of many crowds who held up the hands to get chosen. I didnt expect that Rich would actually chose me to sing that song! Goodness, gracious....I stood there, stunned & supprised pun ada! But I chose to sing jugak! Thank God he didnt asked me to come on stage to sing with him....Otherwise, I'll be freaking out for sure ! I never sang in public before apa lagi large crowds.....I hope NOBODY recognised me that night....If not, MALU eh! I know its not a big deal but me SHY, SHY one bah! Heehe ;) But I know Velvet saw me that night lah huhu =D

Alright, dat's it!

Enough is enough.....

PEOPLE NO MORE TAGGING ME AIGHTS?

Muahahahahahaha =p

Comments

nv.vn said…
Oh My! Such a SWEET moment u hve there with ESTRANGED. Jealous saya. =pp

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....