I have been learning to use other better site besides this. I am beginning to try out the other site but I will still be here to update daily. At least, that is what I want to do. Now that I'm feeling so much better, I am back to my usual routine & wanna get you guys see what's going on in my life. Especially to those who's been waiting patiently for me to write a new blog entry. Which I knew there is. I thank you for being so loyal & still you are still here...Heehe =D For my family members & friends who are scattered all over the globe & who aren't always here in our lovely hometown KK, I am sure this will definitely be place to know what's happening right? So yeah, I'm back to penned everything down to the virtual world!

And especially for someone who can't seem to access this blog eventhough I've been sending countless times of invites! Here's for you....I'm opening back my blog to the public just so you could read it! =)

I'm not sure till when but do enjoy while it last!
This might be TEMPORARY.
I don't know yet......

xOxO Eudora~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....