I was meaning to get all of my pending blog entry done. I tried but I failed. Just give me some time & I'll get you guys updated! I've been spending my weekends here & there these few weeks I barely have time to manage my own stuff. Fully occupied even on weekends. There is just like too many pictures bah. I would'nt wanna blog without pictures coz I know that would be like soO boring right? ;)

SO today you guys gotta excuse me aights?

Gotta catch with my beauty sleep coz tomorrow's ought to be a very LoOoonnngggg day ahead! Yaaa....AGAIN ! Pwede ba? Matulog na ako !Heeeehe =)

I've just realize that in 2 months time, it's gonna be Christmas! OMG, sOo FAST ! Eeeeeee I AM SOo NoT.......Ah, nevermindddddd.....=S

Comments

Amak said…
hey Eudora. seems like u cant wait for the Christmas rite. u know what, I've been working for all Christmas stuff since September tau. can't wait to see all my designs launch on this upcoming Christmas soon!
ho ho ho
Eudora said…
Hi there! Thanks for dropping by. Ya, I really can't wait for Xmas! Hope to see your designs tOo...jgn lupe upload kat blog once kene launch tau! Heehe *Cheers* =)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....