I went to bed kinda late last night but yet I was awake by my sleepless night....Early to rise than expected, I do not know why. Still pretty tired of my day trip just now. The place were soO Amazingly beautiful ! I wish you were there with me. Hopefully, I will be posting an entry of it real soon....And not to forget pictures of Sabah's very own paradise! ;)

On the other note:



I'm starting a countdown for Christmas starting today.....so bare with me ok? Heehe =) It's 57 days to Christmas ! Weeeeeeeeehooooooo.......

Few more weeks and I'm off for a vacation AGAIN ! Yay!!!!! *Big Grin* Let November be here.....

And few more weeks,days,hours & minutes till that particular day comes.....time flies when we, I least expected ! Did you realize everything is moving like a jetplane these days?

Distance seems getting closer & nearer....Hmmmmm.....

Comments

Sultanah Yue said…
hei... nama pena anouhea audiya yue...

Welcome to my blogsite.

I'm glab when i found out the owner of this blog rupa2 from sabah!.

at least, kita dalam kepulauan borneo.

I'm from sarawak. Jarangnya kaum wanita seperti kita blogging!...

well, I'm bloggin because boring! and this is my first time blogging... baru last week registerd yet i had wrote a lot of entry, well hav to delete a few of it now, because of some paranoid malay ingat saya pondan!

this is my blog address

http://divashenanigan.wordpress.com/
Dog Goal said…
Wow, yes, an early countdown. Countdown to lots of food and good times!

- Shelley
Eudora said…
Sultanah Yue - Hi there! Thanks for dropping by. It's good to know we came from the same island, the beautiful Borneo!
Kitak orang Sarawak ya? Iban or Bidayuh? Hehe =)
Well, I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Would love to check out your blog real soon! *Cheers*

Shelley - Hey Shelley, Thanks for dropping by! Didn't know that you have a blogspot website before. Ya, to lots of food & good times! Totally...Heehe =D *Cheers*
nv.vn said…
Hey. Christmas is like 2 months to go. Excited already? U can be excited of it only after Deepavali cause after that, there's only Christmas left to celebrate! Wee.
Eudora said…
Haha dat is soO true lah evon! but,but,but....i really can't wait any longer hehehe =p Plus we don't actually really celebrate Deepavali here in KK. =)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....