Mesilau: Part II

I was meaning to get this posted earlier.
I think I lost my passion to do this blogging thingy.
I've been too lazy & so busy with some things. I hardly had the time to do this daily. Someone has to make me come back. But I guessed this won't be long I promised.

I took this picture the 1st day we were in Mesilau.


The scenery were Amazing. Who could resist taking a picture?

Had a good night sleep that night. It was the best sleep I ever had since I got this headache problem. Probably because I had a great conversation on the phone outside the freaking cold weather outside...Heehe =p And Thank God my headache is getting better these days! Thanks to the Ones that Heals My Soul....I am sO LOVED =)

Ooh I Love the Way You Love the Way You Love Me,
There's No Where Else I'd Rather Be.....


The Flora & Fauna of Beautiful Land of Kundasang....


So beautiful It almost seem like it is Heaven....
Just like everything here is so unique & exotic....it reminds me of the culture of a friend.....things that you dont often get to see...Noticed that black rambutan? Have you eaten it before? Well, not me! Was wondering how it taste though....

Ermmmm....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....