:: Pacific Sutera Moments ::

Over the last few weekends, I got myself & my siblings a pampering moment courtesy of daddy! Eventhough it is a last minute plan but it was worth it! After a long hectic working days why not diba? Dad just know how to 'ambil hati' his children...He's spoiling us yet again while he & mum were on a wedding reception that night or are we just too LUCKY? Heehe =)

Here's the bedroom me & my sis were in & my brother got to have his OWN room!

What a beautiful room...complete with everything I wanted! =)

Me, Myself & I enjoying a glass of orange....

The Oily Face of Mine....Haha !

We even have our own Jacuzzi! WeehoOooo....

Sipping through a glass of orange, inside the jacuzzi while watching a movie from the bathroom window? Heaven! But too bad I didnt do that! Hahaha =p

The SMILE from GoOd Night Sleep =)


ToO lazy to wake up! =p

Its that Lazy Sunday again....

I couldnt get myself out from the bed so watched movie first lah! Heehe ;)

My Golf-View Room =)

Taken from the balcony....

Good morning sunshine!

Me and usual naked face straight from bed! Heehe...

What a nice view!

Golf anyone? ;)

A night at the hotel wouldnt be completed without this!

Yes...taking pics in the beautiful bathroom! Hehehehehe =p

Last shot for the day!




The hot sunday morning after checking out.....Strolling by Sutera's boardwalk =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....