When Everything Got Lovely.....



" I'm in the mood for dancing,
Romancing.....
Ooh, I'm giving it all tonight....."

Like the smile I've always showed on the pictures of mine. It is me. Love to bare her teeth and hate the way she looks without one. Simply me without having to pretend what is inside. I'm sure someone close to me knows it right diba? Heehe =)

I just wanna take things easy for the time being. No used grumbling over stuffs. Who cares about things that make you headache. Learn to live through crazy things cause that is Life. It aint always a bed of roses. Screw the people who always don't like to see people's happiness & they just have to get rid of their jealousy. So I guess we better deal with it. Whatever comes our way, Let it come....

I want to keep holding on to something I still believe in.
I ain't afraid, no more.

I know we can make it through, yeah if only we try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....