As I sit here blogging, I have started doing my packing already. I'm kinda excited going for this trip because I've always wanted to go to that place. I'm just worried that I can't finish my office work in time though. Plus, my handphone is going through a shitty moment. *sigh*

And guess what?



THE RAIN HASNT STOPPED YET! =(

Plus, this makes me sad even more...
I've received an invitation on ESTRANGED's Musik2 Semifinal this coming 25th of November from Andy, the drummer just now. I am not attending. Ya, TOO BAD. I Can't even watch it LIVE on tv. The gOod things always come at the wrong time. Guess I have to missed it this time.

Just in case you were still wondering where am I going for vacation....Keep Wondering! Will let you guys know soon! Patience is a Virtue guys, so hang on! Haha =p For those who knew it already, shhhhh...silence please!

Do you mind me saying this once more?
"Till the rain will finally fade, I still miss you sunshine !
Yes, I do. Really,really do."


33 DAYS TILL IT'S XMAS!
03 DAYS TO GO FOR A VACATION ! YEEHAAAAA.....
12 DAYS? LEFT? HMMM....


P/S: It's My Colleague's Birthday! Happy Birthday D* & Best Wishes in Life! =)

Love, Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....