Dare to dream.

We might never know it might be Real someday.
But dreaming has a limit. Too much of it will kill us.
Making a dream come true is never always easy. To make a dream come true, we got to work for it.

This is why I'd said that a part of my dream is always gonna be dream because trying to achieved it is so hard for me.

You see I have always wanted to live abroad.

I am not saying this because I don't like living in Malaysia, Being living in Sabah the whole of my life, makes me wonder sometimes what it is like being away from your loved ones. Learning about other cultures, get to travel around & see new places and master foreign languages is definitely what I wanna do before I die. It is an amazing thing if you could do this with the one you love.

I got this from the internet about months ago. It has been my wallpaper for weeks already! Heehe =)


This picture may looks familiar to you. Not I. This place seems to be a nice place to live in. Maybe a place to call home. A small town with beautiful people around. Plus it has four seasons. A place where you could sit on the green grass with beautiful parks it has to offer. I don't know. Just perhaps it might be as wonderful as it seems. I never been there. I just wish I had.

Although it might be beautiful over there, HOME is still Home Sweet Home. It's where the heart is. You and I, we belong here, the place we call our own. Our heaven. Our paradise.


53 DAYS TO GO TILL XMAS !

Comments

Miji-Marsh said…
Hey Nana..its good to have dreams even when we think it's impossible to achieve..it keep us going & know which direction to go.. I agree with your dreams are..sometimes we need to go out from our shell in order to discover our true self and what we are destined to do...have the courage to work on it & you might never know what tommorrow brings.....Dream a dream...
Eudora said…
Thanks MoOn! I'm sure I'm gonna make my dream come true SOMEDAY ! *fingers crossed* Hee =D

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....