The Deepavali Holiday.....

Today marks a day of celebration for the Indian's around the world.


No, I didn't went anywhere today. Since all of my Indian friends are in KL and mostly they were my childhood friends I've never seen in ages so I just stayed at home. There were so many things to do besides you only get to settle everything when there is a public holiday.

Started off the day with a beautiful my sunshine greeting....Heehe ;)
Having breakfast and spend the rest of the half-day doing my laundry....
While the next hours were spend wisely lazy-ing and relaxing around like there's no tomorrow. Not forgetting the house chores need to be done. And YES, I do house cleaning and I am not a spolt brat princess ok? Some of friends thinks that I'm one cause I grew my nails long & they said my palm of hands are too soft....Haha! =p

I just realize that the time is moving way too fast! I mean wayyyyyy tooooo fastttt....geddit? Aiyohhhhhhh........
I really, really need to get things done....with so little time like this.....
Can the time even spare me a minute? Hmmmmm......
I need to get ready & start my body engine to start moving...Heehe =)

And excuse me,
I need to say this in a different language cause it will sound better. *bwek* =pp


"All'uomo che è stato sempre fthere per me...
La vita è stata bell'con voi intorno...
Voi che siete ......."

By the way, WINTER is here already !
Well I mean not in Malaysia lah....Of course its in the UK!
Ooohhh...I'm sure it's nice to sleep on a cold weather and tend to get lazy and eat moreeeee right, right, right? Plus, you have a good reason to drink alcohol this time of the year Hee =)

No wonder I'm freezing even when it's only raining these days.....

46 DAYS TILL IT'S XMAS !
13 DAYS TO GO FOR A VACATION !

Comments

nv.vn said…
I spot a dog hidding in between the plants. Haha!
Eudora said…
Yesh, you did ! Heehe =)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....