Endless Love

"My Love,
There's Only You In My Life
The Only Thing That's Right

My First Love
You're Every Breath That I Take
You're Every Step I Make

And I,
I Want to Share All My Love With You
No One Else Will Do

And Your Eyes,
They Tell Me How Much You Care
Oh Yes, You Will Always Be,
My Endless Love....."


It has been raining these days.
It is raining here on a Sunday evening....
For me it has always been soothing listening to one of my favourite old songs.Which reminds me that I haven't been singing this song on karaoke for awhile.

Just another day I'm in the mood for something relaxing & lovey-dovey heehe =D

43 DAYS TILL IT'S XMAS!
10 DAYS TO GO FOR VACATION....IT'S GETTING CLOSER!!!! ;)

Comments

nv.vn said…
Hey. Where are you going for the vacation? Tell la. Hehe. =pp. U coming to kL issit? Since u need a new spacious luggage. Haha.
Eudora said…
Heehe I wish! But no, I'm not going to KL. Will keep it as a secret till next week...Hee =D

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....