It was raining the whole day today. As if it was a sad day with tears over flowing. But not my heart. It is shining brightly. I could sing lively to the lyrics of the song on the radio on the way to work this morning. It was quite peaceful today at my work place. The fact that it was raining outside, everyone chose to stay in & enjoy while the boss decided not to stay long in the office.Eventhough the weather makes me sleepy, I never felt more energetic to get my work done on a Saturday. Thinking about how I could hide under my comforter and lie down on my bed the whole day sleeping. What a bliss! I wish I could. Still smiling though.

There is something I am and so I have to admit it....
Looking forward for the days to come. Too excited to mention. Something or somewhere I am dying to.

This is what I felt on a fine day .

Especially when Christmas is around the corner. I am starting my countdown back.
Sorry for neglecting the countdown. Plus, I have to add more countdown TODAY !

37 DAYS TILL IT'S XMAS !
7 DAYS TO GO FOR VACATION &
16 DAYS GOING BACK TO WORK AFTER VACATION?
Haha Not! It's something else ! =pp

xoxo Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....