Ooohhhh...me likey likey! =)


My sister and I went to the port again just to capture the wonderful evening view of MV Doulos. Yes, AGAIN! Hee =D The evening were PurrrfecccctO ! It was not raining and the sunset were Beautiful! There's no harm going there again before it leave besides this will be the last they will be sailing here...=)


After taking few shots of the ship, I just sat there by the rock and enjoy the view. While waiting for my sister trying to take the best shot of the day. We just wouldn't wanna missed taking pictures this time around.



After the photography session, we went to City Mall. We both decided to have a Schweettt Dinner for a change. So we headed down to VedaBlu for ice cream! Ya, since we both do have a sweet tooth! Ehehee =D

As we opened up the menu....

Too much selection to choose from! Everything is too tempting to indulge with....Owh noO...Haha =/

Unlike the other Vedablu outlets in town.....

The outlet here is even more bigger. The spaces are larger and they like different kind of area. They also have more food selections and drinks to choose from.

Gotta say that this one is my favourite spot!

Comfy sofas complete with magazines. It a nice dining area where you can just chill around and oOohhh, I love those what do they call? Featured wall? Hmmmm...Yup dats right! And those lightings....I want that in my room! Weeee =p

Looking at this.....

Makes me wanna have it all! Haha greedy me! ToO bad I only have one stomach...it wouldn't have enough space to put in that much food =D

:: My Drink ::

My favourite Vedablu's Peppermint Ice Cream Milkshake. Comes with my favourite colour straw....PURPLE! =)

:: The Sister's Drink ::

Belgian Choc Ice-Cream SmoOthies....Yummmmyyyy

:: My SweetY::

My Buttery Waffles....Ooohhh...aAaahhh it Fattening -lah! =pp

:: The Sister's foOd ::

Strawberry Pancakes! =)

We ended the day with bloated stomach, full of sweet words to say & sleeping with sweet dreams! Ahaks! =pp

48 DAYS TILL IT'S XMAS

18 DAYS TO GO FOR A VACATION

AND.....

COUNTING THE DAYS 'IF' ITS GONNA HAPPENED........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....