the strangers that colours my life....


I can't believe it's Friday already!
Yeah, tomorrow is Saturday....
Wow, the weekend is here again....


I must admit that I have been at home most of the time since the past few months. Not wanting to spend more as I will be travelling most of time. Which I already did. During that time, I have got to know some nice people around and even strangers who I never get to meet face-to-face before. I always say that I don't usually add strangers at my Friendster account or any networking account. But it all depends actually. I won't add them if they look weird or scary like psycho maniac. Heehe...If you are nice, I won't be hesitate to add you. After all these types of sites wants you to get to know more people. I do believe sometimes, strangers could add more colours to your life. So, no harm right?

I must say that I've met some people who eventually became my virtual close friends nowadays!I never regretted adding them cause they shared the same interest with me. Plus sometimes they are way better than the ones you already knew. One of them is Y* who I think not only we share our love for local bands, I think we also adore the same kind of food. And how could I forget? Animals too Heehe =) Y* also introduced me to Facebook which I happened to loved and currently got soO addicted, I have more applications then she did ! Ahaks =p Oh well, I really do hope we could meet each other soon. It will be a blast! ;)

And to the other stranger of mine, I hope you won't be one pretty soon.

Here's to all the strangers that colours my life. I love you guys! Let's hope we can meet up one day aights? *Cheers*

45 DAYS TILL ITS XMAS!
12 DAYS TO GO FOR A VACATION? WEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOO.......

Comments

nv.vn said…
The Y* is it me? Is it me? Is it me? Hahaha!! I guess it IS me. =pp.
Eudora said…
Haha! It is YOU ! Hee =D

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....