A Thankful Friday ;)

I've been so stressed with work lately but today I've chosen to end it well.
Guess it is not a bad day after all.
As I sit here blogging, I'm listening to this song titled,"Whenever You Call..." by Mariah Carey & Brian Mcknight. Reminds me of the good old days.....

I dedicate this song for the one who were always there whenever I am in need...


This was one of my favourite song.
Mariah Carey has always been my favourite singer of all time. She has been my idol since I was at a young age. A lady that comes with a package. She has the beauty, a great body and a voice & talent that is one in a million. That explains why I adore this lady here so much. =)

On a different note :



Thank God For All He Has Bestowed Upon Us Today.
For The Things That We Wanted, He Truly Has Answered Our Prayers.
Because We Seek Him & Believe In Him.

And Thanks Sunshine....
For Giving Me the Light & Courage to Stand Up Once More,
Before or After the Rain, You will always be my Umbrella.

I would'nt have made it Alone! Weeeeee.... =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....