Today Richeal from the band ESTRANGED just lost his 3 months old puppy. So sorry to hear that bro. It is a sad thing to know that the pet we loved is suffering & have to choose the decision to let them go. It is tough. Been through that kind of situation myself, I was having a fever for almost 2 weeks you know. But I'm sure Sniffy is in a better place right now. R.I.P

Sniffy in Loving Memory

I hope you don't mind me putting this picture here for rememberance.

and....
The Rain sucks BIG TIME.
My cloths could hardly get dry these days. Was thinking of dry-cleaning if this go on. Sh** ! Sorry I didn't mean to say that word, but lately the weather just don't behaved. It just kills me. And where did my Sunshine gO? Off tO work in another town but here? =(

GoOdness,gracious....
I do seriously miss you Sunshine!
Come back, pwede ba?

Before I forgot....
Wanna wish....



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVOURITE LOCAL SINGER-SONGWRITER ! You know how much I Love Your Songs right? REZA SALLEH, You Are One Talented Guy! All the Best man!*Hugs*

32 DAYS TILL IT'S XMAS !
02 DAYS TO GO FOR VACATION!
11 DAYS? HEE =D


Love, Eudora

Comments

travelbugme said…
That's one gorgeous little pup! Am sure he is i dog heaven now tho.
Eudora said…
Yeah, I think so too !

Thanks for dropping by Charlene!
*Cheers* =)
nv.vn said…
That is an adorable puppy. Too bad it cant live that long. Hurmm. I hate it when someone's pet or my pet dies. =s.

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....