Wait For You....

I need to be at the other site right now. My very own secret hide-out....Shhh heehe =p So in the mean time, I guess I'll leave you guys with this video....

This song sung by Elliot Yamin just turned me ON like totally! Love it! Wanted to put another video but this one keeps going first on my mind....




Questo dedicato a voi
Definitivamente li aspetterò qualunque prende….


44 DAYS TILL IT'S XMAS !
11 DAYS TO GO FOR A VACATION....AND THE LOCATION? WILL STILL REMAINED UNKNOWN FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW YET! WEEEEEE =PP

Comments

nv.vn said…
He's coming to kL. WHo? Elliot Yamin! Hee. But the ticket is sooooo damn expensive. I could get myself a Guess handbag with the ticket's price. Hahaha. =pp. But they come once in a blue moon kan? Haiya. to go or not to go. Hee. =pp. Where are you going this vacation??
Eudora said…
OMG! Elliot Yamin coming to KL? Oh no, why does all the good stuffs that I happened to love aren't here in KK! Uwaaa...
But then again it will surely cost me a fortune getting those tickets. If u think it's worth it, you shud go ahead..why not?
Vacation? Will tell u soon =)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....