Wishing.............................................



Hoping......................................................



And Praying..........................................................

For A Miracle.

That Everything Is Going To Be Fine. What we seek we shall find. If it's worth the wait, then let it be. And it's for the good, let's hope for the best.

Seek him and He will surely answer our call. It's the Communication. The Most Important thing we have like you and I. Without it, it aint hope. It's disconnected.

Praying real hard to make things happened.
Nothing in particular. Just my prayers for the ones I loved.

I want it God, I really do....Pretty please =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....