"You have my heart,
And we will never be world apart....."

Yes. Have to say that I haven't gotten over that song just yet. Not the one that Rihanna sung but the version by Marie Digby herself. I love the guitar she played! My goodness I'm absolutely addicted to it. Plus, it has been raining here in my town KK, Sabah these days. Only God knows when the rain will eventually stopped! Please God please don't make it rain this Saturday! I beg you cause I'm going for a vacation! Pweetty pleaseeeeeeee......

I ought to pack my bag soon....
And get everything done before I leave.....

And hear me when I say,
"Sunshine, I Miss Youuuuu !"
Coz I do.
The rain won't do me any better! *sigh* =/

34 DAYS TILL IT'S XMAS !
04 DAYS TO GO FOR A VACATION!
13 DAYS? LEFT.....


Love, Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....