Christmas Shopping with Winter Inspired ;)



The Christmas spirit is sOo into me right now....I've just gone shopping AGAIN but this time with my cuzzy after work just now. I am ALMOST DONE but not yet! Heehe...And what's amazing is that I shopped alot than her! Haaha =p

Owh my gosh! I think I'm gonna be broke soon.
We actually spend like 4 hours searching for stuffs. It was so damn tiring! Plus, I am wearing my wedges heels to stand for hours & my feet is killing me! But to do this once a year, twas a fun though and I gotta say it is worth it! =)

~Shop till you drop plastics~

Not gonna show you what's inside though....Hahaha =D

Ok enough 'bout dat !

***********************************************************************************

Anyways, I was browsing through Harrod's website since yesterday which explains why I didn't post an entry yesterday cause I was so hooked up with it!



It is not I could afford any of the things there. It is in Pound Sterling currency for goodness sake. You know it's like seven times worth the money we have here in Malaysia. Sometimes I hope I am that rich to purchase everything there. *Sigh* I wish.


I am sOo 'IN LOVE' with this jacket! Someone get me one! If only I could wear it here...Heehe =)

Owh well, it it good to feast my eyes with designer brands sometimes. Although I might not get it. Don't you think so?

I found this while browisng.....
I guess every mummy and daddy would love to get their kids one of this. Designer brands. You will definitely spoil your kids wearing expensive clothing in an early age. Unless you can afford and filter rich to buy it.


Pink Burberry Coat for Girls



Dior Green Anorak for Boys


And Burberry scarfs for each boy & girl




But, but then again it CUTE right?
Heehe.....
Couldn't help posting & looking at it! =)

************************************************************************************

10 DAYS TO GO TILL CHRISTMAS !

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
The burberry scarf looks so familiar lah..hahahaha..anyway, burberry is nice for scarf..i also like this..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah u shop a lot than I am..i only shop for Alfie cause no MONEY at the moment..hehehe kesian me kan but never mind as long you had fun that's what's important rite..and yeah my legs was killng me yesterday..i sampai rumah terus i mandi and then straight to bed..hehehehehe
Eudora said…
Heehe ya bah penat gila owh kan.... And btw, the scarf mmng familiar pun haha =p & you know I love burberry too! Heehe =)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....