I had a Long day today. I just came back from doing charity on sunday again. I am Sleepy + Tired at the same time. My mind can't think straight. I was awake by some schweet just moments ago but now even the loud music can't seem to help. I need to ooze off right now. Will blog again tomorrow if only time allow me to. I hope I get my CD this week. And I am dying to know what's my Christmas presents are. Heehe.

My body battery is getting low.
All I got to do is recharge.

Charging.....

************************************************************************************

9 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS !
YEAH !

WHAT'S OUR PLAN AGAIN? HMMMMM....


Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....