I know I should have get something posted about my 'The Philippines' trip but nah, not yet lah. Too many to mention about actually. I don't even know where to start! Haha =p

The weather was damn-freaking-HOT TODAY!
I am not just talking about the weather, weather....
Sunshine just killed me! Hee =D

Things are getting busier at the office nowadays. Plus, I just got back from my vacation. There are like so many cards need to be printed out and I am not sure if I could handle alot of stuffs need to be done with so little time. Wished I could have all the super powers or perhaps I might need to asked Santa to get me my own version Superhero like Superman!

Speaking of super-the-busy punya pasal, I need to design a few sample of wedding invitation cards for a friend of mine soon. Wedding, wedding, weddings...Oh I just love weddings! I just love it but don't asked me when is mine tho' ! Stick to the designs punya hal! Haha =D

I just got told that I was always making excuses.
Did I ? Hmmmm....
But for today's reason, I didn't.
I was really busy at that time. Things are just wrong timing.
Sorry! And I mean it.

And I hate it when that stupid text message won't get through....
What's the matter?
Should I blame it on my cellphone or the network provider? =(

Enough about that.
Today should be a Shiny moment coz it is indeed. =)

Gotta go ooze off & Dream something schweetttt....

20 DAYS TILL IT IS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!


Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey, post some pixies and stories from the philippines..hehehe :) I wan to know bout baqiou befor i go there..is that how u spell baqiou? hahaha..

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....