Kota Belud 28th October 2007

I have been wanting to get this posted.
Blame it on me, I almost forgot all about those pictures.
I promised someone I'll get this blog entry posted. I don't know about you. But I am so loving this place. To see how beautiful is this place makes me appreciate how great is the Lord creation. This was taken during one of those charity Sundays.

Not many people would go to this place cause you see it is so faraway from town. Unpoluted and very remote area. The villagers are so friendly and this village is so clean. Plus the air is so breathtaking. Stressed free....Just the way I like it!

This one for you....

See that smile of mine? I am on top of paradise! It feels like Heaven. Just wish you were here. =)


Touching the ground....leaving our footprints behind ! =)


The kids


One of the scenery.


The Villagers


The chapel the priest helped to build.


The blind man & the priest....I was touched. Really!


************************************************************************************

4 DAYS TILL IT'S CHRISTMAS !

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! =D


Lotsa Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....