The Philippines With Me (1)

Okay,okay since everyone is asking me to update about my trip in the Philippines....
And since I've got my Internet back already & I could send text messages through too! Yay! So here goes to my fellow loyal readers....Heehe =p

I had not slept the few hours before my departure.Most probably I was too excited to mentioned. Luckily someone was kind enough to accompany me and don't even mind getting to bed late! Such a darling you are....Heehe ;)

So, I was also worried about the weather but thank God it didnt rain after all.
My flight was okay. And we arrived safely with my family members in Angeles City/Clark/Pampanga area later that evening.

It was a rather tiring journey as we went straight to the town of Metro Manila from the Macapagal Airport. It took us about 2 hours to reached there. The last time I was there, we stayed overnight at a hotel nearby the airport so I didn't felt that tired feeling. I'm glad we got a nice Sabahan tour guide, Jazz & a nice Filipino driver, Ben who spoke really good about the history of his country. Know your history well people. Ben is making me wanting to be a tourist guide myself. =)

It felt like it took the ride for ages to get to the destination. I felt as if I got cramp all over my body for sitting too long. And the amazing thing is, I did not sleep along the way. Maybe because I was too used of travelling alot & I never slept while I am on a ride. Unless if I got sick though. You can say that I am a traveller who rarely catch a sleep on rides & I'll sit near the window so I can observed the places I go to, save it in my memory & hopefully remember it for the rest of my life! Hee =D

SO, we finally reached our hotel in Manila.
This road is so familiar to me since it is nearby the hotel we were last time.
We were greeted by Julian, our second Sabahan tour guide upon reaching our hotel & it is just in time for dinner! We had chinese food that night! No, I did not took any pictures as everyone was too hungry to even snap one except for the person who were sitting beside me lah. Hee =)

Look who decided to roam the streets?

That's me on my 1st day in Manila the second time around.

That's it for now.....

************************************************************************************

As I have chosen to limit the photos here, you might wanna add me in Friendster & Facebook as I might upload photos there soon. So watch out for it ! =)

Gotta go now. I think someone suddenly went online. Hee =D

It's 18 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....