The Philippines With Me (2)

So this entry is kinda late but alam mo its better than never diba? Ooppsiee I'm starting to mix my English with Tagalog here....So bare with me ;)

This was my second day in the Philippines
Date : 25 November 2007
Location : The Bamboo Organ Church in Sarao

We attended Sunday mass sa church and it was in Tagalog language mind you! The songs are all beautiful and I got to sing my 1st Tagalog church song. :) It really helps knowing about the language. Pero Konti lang ! Hee xD

Everything here is made out of bamboo. Very nice and creative indeed. The church is historical and the structure are solid & it's siyempre maganda yun ! This church even got their own gallery displaying about the church's history.

Because of it's over populated country, they have church mass service every hour. Unlike in my place, hometown here in Malaysia, They only have 3 church mass on Sunday. It is so much different there. And because of it's famous historical story too, many tourist visit this church as one of the country's tourism attraction.

There is so much to tell but I guess I'll just leave you guys with the pictures....









Ooh...Bamboo Organ Church til next time....

=)

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....