Santa, can you hear me?




Santa, can you hear me.....
I have been so good this year!

So, get me what I want....pwede ba?
Ahaks =p

Finally went to the Gaya Street Christmas Festival with my cuzzy last night. Thank God it was not raining! Didn't stayed that long. But guess what? I bought some stuffs AGAIN! They've got Maybelline on sale & I couldnt resist on buying....Someone help me! And I even bought some creme brule for the whole family! Nyum,nyum =)

Had a late night at home again yesterday but it was worth every word of conversation.It's been days. Nuff said. =p

I have done with the Christmas presents already. Just put all the presents underneath the Christmas tree just now. All I need to do now is to get the cards ready by tomorrow and walahhh I'm ready for Christmas! Hee =)

Right now,
I am pretty exhausted.
Gonna ooze off....
~ SWeet Dreams ~

************************************************************************************

3 DAYS LEFT !

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....