The Sunshine & The Mango ! Haha =p

Something is missing.
But now I got it back.
It's My SMILE lah ! Hee =D

~My SMiLeY Face~

Yesh, I Love GREEN...SoO What? =pp

Guess What?
Sunshine's here! But not for too long.
The next thing you know, it's raining again.

I had a busy morning doing printing and so on today. I was pretty occupied with work. I didn't expect a thing. You can say that I was still annoyed by that someone. I got a sudden anonymous miss-call from my cellphone & I was like, " Who was that? " It didnt took long before my question is answered. A text message came after that.Guess you are still ALIVE ! =) The next thing I knew we were playing miss-call & Had a few minutes conversation which felt like an hour since the boss is not around. Haha =pp

************************************************************************************

Owh well...

Someone was making me feel jealous over the mangoes at his place just now.Eeeeee...I know la bah your place got a lot! =p And I was shocked when Mum suddenly decided we make some mango salad for dinner today. So we went and bought it. Wah, is it coincidence or what everyone wanted to have mangoes today? *bwek*











THe YuMMy YummY ManGo SaLaD !

SoO YeaH, The Sunshine & The MangO made me SMILE AGAIN ! =D

21 DAYS TILL IT IS CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Miji-Marsh said…
to pu sa gang....yum yum i want i want!!

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....